1. During a long hike, always check if your cane is locked to prevent the donkey from losing its “hoof”.
2. Try not to insert the trekking poles into seawater or high-calcium water. Otherwise, it will corrode the cane or be difficult to clean.
3. When walking on a mountain path, when there is a cliff on one side, be sure to use the trekking pole on the side of the mountain, otherwise it is easy to be dangerous! It is usually necessary to develop the habit of using canes with both hands.
4. On the steeper road to the mountains, try to stay away from people who use trekking poles in front of you. Otherwise, don't complain to others.
5. The trekking pole is not a konjac, nor is it a kingpin. It is gentle to it. Violent use of a cane will break it, and it may be dangerous.
6. The following 2 sections of the trekking pole should pay attention when adjusting the length: the length of the following 2 sections should be as same as possible, so as to evenly disperse the strength and avoid the damage caused by one of the sections being too long and concentrated. Some styles of sticks have scales.