Hiking stick, refers to the snowline engaged in mountaineering and other outdoor sports used assistive devices. According to research, the use of hiking stick while walking can bring many benefits to people during exercise, such as:
1. Reduce the pressure on the knee 22%, fully protect the knee;
2. To improve the stability of walking, to maintain physical balance, to avoid sports injuries;
3. Improve the body's movement range and frequency, improve walking speed;
4. uniform exercise body muscles, protect the waist and spine;
5. Reduce physical exertion by 30%
6. Can be used as a shelter or awning;
7. Encounter wildlife can be used for self-defense and so on.