Adjustable Folding Handicap Walkers with Wheels
· Easy push-button mechanisms can be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand.
· Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
· The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist standing.
· Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength meanwhile lightweight.
· Vinyl contoured hand grip.
· 5" front wheels easy glides
· Adult size, height adjusts from 32-39"
· 300 pounds capacity.
One piece into a poly bag, two or four pieces into a carton
45 days after payment